5 Eyebrow Tips That Will Frame Your Face
Your Eyebrows frame your face.
We wax them, pluck them, even pencil them in.
But what’s a gal gotta do to keep them in proper form?
1. Your Eyebrows look like a sharpie was put on them. They may be too pronounced. Too much product will make them look that way. Usually using a pencil and getting a little carried away.
2. You are not keeping up with your eyebrows. Eyebrows definitely need to be groomed. Weather you pluck or wax, DIY or professionally, your eyebrows need that grooming so the hairs look neat.
3. You are filling your eyebrows with one single stroke. Yikes..that will make you look like the hair has to follow the line. You really need to use a brush, using small strokes imitating the growth of the hair. It will look more natural.
4. Your brows are patchy and need a little…just a little bit of brushing color through the brow and heavier on the patches. Just always remember your eyebrows need to look natural.
5. Your eyebrows aren’t shaped. This has to be the most important of all. You can look like you have two bushes above your eyes. They do need to be shaped either professionally or you can do it yourself. Look at the shape and go with it. Never remove hair above the brow.
Now not all of us are great with free hand. Not all of us can have the time or money to go out every few weeks and get our brows done by a professional. But here is the good news.
I use this myself so one brow doesn’t look different than the other. Drumroll please…….
Eyebrow Shaper Shaping Template Stencil Brow Make Up Grooming Tool Kit
It is a great tool to choose a stencil that matches your natural brow shape. Then after cleaning up your brows, apply the stencil to your brow and brush in to fill spots and to get a beautiful shape that will highlight your face.
Your eyes will pop when you frame them well.
Just click here and see how inexpensive it is to have fantastic Eyebrows!